Bank of Charles Town Branding
A few years after the Civil War ended, 38 far-sighted farmers, orchardists, and business leaders saw the need for a bank to serve as a stabilizing influence on Jefferson County. They pooled some of their financial resources and started Bank of Charles Town. On April 4th, 1871, the bank officially opened at the corner of West Washington and Lawrence Streets.
Today, BCT has grown to over $400 million in assets and employs over 100 associates in the tri-state region. Although they have evolved over the years, they embrace the values of our 38 founders: Integrity, Teamwork, Growth, Customer Commitment and Community Focus.
The five leaf tree mark is a representation of the far-sighted farmers, orchardists and business leaders and the five core values.